NC9 VIETNAM COOPERATED WITH PHAN THI UNIVERSITY ORGANIZED A TRAINING COURSE FOR ACVA CERTIFICATE IN DECEMBER 2021
The first ACVA course of Phan Thiet University was enthusiastically responded and participated by the students with the support of the school and experienced instructors from the AMnote team. The course takes place from December 15, 2021 to January 21, 2022 for nearly 250 students of Phan Thiet University online via Zoom software.
Speaking at the opening of the course, Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Thuong – Member of the Executive Committee of Vietnam Association of Accountants and Auditors: hopes that the course will help students have the opportunity to experience practical knowledge and support future accounting work.
Master Nguyen Van Hien – Vice-chancellor of Phan Thiet University: highly appreciated ACVA digital accounting training program, the program helps students have more career skills and meet the recruitment needs of Enterprise. And he also thanked the Course Organizing Committee, hope the course goes well.
📚 Training content
- Overview of Amnote
- Introduce the basics of accounting and taxation
- Enter data and management of vouchers, jounals and ledger
- Output financial statements
- Management of invoice, VAT tax
- Introduce connecting firmbanking from AMnote software to bank
- In addition, NC9 experts also support and advise students on career orientation, working environment, as well as current employers’s expectations
This course also marks an important step in the long-term and sustainable cooperation between NC9 Vietnam Co., Ltd and Phan Thiet University. This course affirms the NC9‘s enthusiasm in training high-quality human resources for the Accounting industry in particular and the Economics industry in general.